Is the bibimbap eaten in Jeonju taste so much better?


Hanok Village Observatory Cafe

Hanok Village Observatory Cafe Menu

 I guess it't the curiosity that most of Korean have. So I headed to Jeonju Hanok Village from Seoul to taste it different from the Bibimbap eaten at a Korean restaurant in Seoul. The first and second floors were a Korean restaurant, and the third floor was a cafe with a view of the Hanok Village.


1F Jeonju Traditional Restaurant 

  • 놋그릇 비빔밥 Bibimbap in Bangjja 10,000₩
  • 육회 비빔밥 Yukhoe Bibimbap 12,000₩
  • 물/비빔냉면 Mul-naengmyeon/Bibim-naengmyeon 9,000₩
  • 육회 비빔냉면 Yukhoe in Bibim-naengmyeon 12,000₩
  • 석쇠양념불고기 + 비빔밥세트 Grilled Seasoned Bulgogi + Bibimbap Set 15,000₩
2F Kiwa(Hanok) Restaurant 
  • 양념 떡갈비 한상차림 Seasoned Tteok-galbi Set (1p) 21,000₩
  • 보리굴비 한상차림 Roasted Bori-gulbi Set (1p) 27,000₩
  • 떡갈비 비빔밥 한상차림 Tteok-galbi with Bibimbap Set (1p) 29,000₩
3F ~ 7F 전망대 카페 A cafe with a view of the Hanok Village
  • 커피 Coffe 5,000₩ or more
  • 맥주 Beer 5,000₩ or more 

Entrance to the Hanok Village Observatory Restaurant

As soon as I arrived at the restaurant, it suddenly rained. It was pretty lucky and looked good. The modern and traditional building was so nice. After taking pictures, I went into the restaurant. I took a video of the sound of rain above, so I hope you listen.


The view outside the window from the inside of Jeonju Restaurant, the tourist information center and the garden where trees grow

I sat down at a table by the window looking out. I saw the Hanok Village Tourist Information Center. Outside the window on the other side, I could see the garden. I ordered food from the waiter and opened my MacBook to check my mail. The wooden chair I sat on didn't feel uncomfortable. However, the space between the tables is not wide, so I though that if there were many customers, people might feel uncomfortable in moving. 


Jeonju Bibimbap and Grilled Bulgogi

Side dish of Jeonju Bibimbap and Grilled Bulgogi menu

I ordered the bibimbap and grilled bulgogi set and it was good. The reason must be that this is Jeonju. I mean, the place matters. A place is like an appetizer. The appetizer called 'Jeonju' aroused the appetite for the main dish. If I could eat it near my house, would it be delicious? It won't be, I will feel the different taste. I think the location determines the taste. 

Another reason I felt like it delicious is the freshness and texture of the ingredients. I realized once again that the food served at a restaurant with a few menus is more delicious than a restaurant with dozens of menus. If you are looking for a delicious Korean restaurant in Korea, try a restaurant that has a few menu items. You will definitely feel the difference in taste if you are a foodie. 

The answer to the question is summarized as follows ; The taste of the bibimbap was the best I've ever eaten, but the service attitude of the waiter was not good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaya Korean restaurant in Gangnam Eonju Station, Exit 8