A restaurant serving naengmyeon and bulgogi in Ansan

yukssam-restaurant-in-ansan

 I went for lunch at the 'Yukssam Naengmyeon' restaurant in Ansan, which serves a plate of bulgogi and a bowl of naengmyeon. The restaurant, which only 3 menus, is on the second floor and I had to wait to eat because of a lot of customers. The price is cheap and it looks delicious, so I waited for it to go in. The menu is

  • 물냉면 숯불고기 Mul naengmyeon with Bulgogi 9,000₩
  • 비빔냉면 숯불고기 Bibim naengmyeon with Bulgogi 9,000₩
  • 비빔밥 숯불고기 Bibimbap with Bulgogi 9,500₩

Bulgogi-and-Naengmyeon

Do you have any reluctance to use scissors as a food cutting tool? In Korea, scissors are not just used as office supplies. Make sure know that there are also scissors for cutting food. You can cut meat and noodles with this. Try it once. I hope you can eat comfortable. 

I enjoyed the Mulnaengmyeon with Bulgogi. Bulgogi was good, but the noodles were not good, probably undercooked. 

There were many customers, the faces of the staff looked not happy, and they were unkind to me. I don't feel like going back again. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaya Korean restaurant in Gangnam Eonju Station, Exit 8